Corona Virus and Telehealth Appointments
As we are seeing an increase in Corona virus cases in Hawaii, we are keeping the office very safe.
We have begun offering and in fact most of our visits are now by Telehealth or video chat visits by smartphone. If you would like to come in for your usual in person office visit for a Testosterone or B12 shot, blood pressure check, refills, hospital followup etc., please know, IT IS SAFE! However,
If you have traveled on a plane, or think you have had a possible Covid exposure at home or at work,
DO NOT COME INTO THE OFFICE WITHOUT CALLING!
PLEASE CALL 954-4463 FROM THE HALLWAY for instructions. We can Covid test in the office or outside if needed.
- If you schedule a ‘Telehealth’ visit, you will be able to have a face to face visit with Dr Lerner or PA Johansen from your home using your smart phone or computer. The staff will give you an approximate time we will call back. (If the office gets busy with walk-in patients, we may call you back later than the scheduled time).
- Please be flexible and patient as we incorporate this new appointment model.
- Otherwise, keep yourself safe. Avoid crowds. Wear a mask in public and stay 6 feet away from others.
- If you touch a public surface, wash your hands with soap and water or use a sanitizer.
- Drink warm water every 15 minutes. This may make the potential virus less able to infect you.
- Do no touch your face or shake hands.