About Dr. Stuart Lerner
Stuart Lerner, MD, leads his practice in Kailua, Hawaii, as a Board-Certified Family Medicine physician.
- Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine in 1989,
- Advanced training and experience in Anti Aging, Metabolic and Regenerative Medicine, Functional Medicine
- Advanced training and experience in Aesthetic Medicine including Botox cosmetic and Juvéderm fillers
- He is one of only a few Family Medicine physicians in Hawaii offering Botox for cosmetics as well as for
- neck pain
- spasticity in stroke patients.
Dr. Lerner has previously been certified in advanced cardiac, pediatric, and trauma life support, and has an advanced certification in EKG interpretation from the American College of Cardiology.
For his work, Dr. Lerner has received several awards, including the Award for Excellence in Academics, Teaching and Leadership, from Southside Hospital, NY.
He teaches students in schools of medicine, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner students from various schools including Yale University, USC, and John Burns School of Medicine.